Saturday, January 21, 2012

Marbling?

Just goofin' around today and here's some shots of what I came up with.  I would put what colors I used, but already put them away and can't remember...  It sucks to get old.





The second from the right in the bottom picture is my favorite of the batch.  That one is Finger Paints Pink Imagination as a base (2 coats) and then marbling of China Glaze Vertical Rush and Black Diamond. I'm hoping to duplicate this one on my next mani.  Keep your fingers crossed!

In the top photo, the first one turned out pretty cool as well.  It's a base of Pure Ice Pussy Cat.  Sinful Colors See You Soon and Finger Paints Easel Come, Easel Go and one other (sorry...can't remember - maybe the Black Diamond??) as the marbling.  It's really all trial and error.

No comments:

Post a Comment