Friday, January 20, 2012

Sally Beauty Haul

Today I went to Sally Beauty and got all of this:


(L-R: 2 pair earrings, Terrific Tips Clear Vision nail tips, China Glaze Love Marilyn, Orly Dazzle, It's So Easy Rhinestone Picker Uperr, Beauty Secrets nail glue, Art Club nail art in red hologram hearts and clay art ivory flowers)

Earrings?  Yeah.  They were shiny and right there at the check-out.  Plus I need some new sparklies for when my hubby and I go on vacation in a few weeks.

The nail tips intrigue me.  The ones I normally use seem to have changed their shape and sizing and I'm trying these to see how they work.

Red glitter nail polish.  Can you ever have enough?  NO, I say!  And it's different than the red glitter polish I got like 2 days ago...  :-O

Silver polish.  Goes with everything.

Rhinestone Picker Uperr: hoping it'll help me not drop the little bastards all over my floor! 

Glue.  This is new to me also.  We'll see how it goes.

And nail art.  I haven't used either of these and I'm particularly interested to see how the clay flowers work.  It could be fantastic or I could mangle them.  Check back for photos of my adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment