Friday, January 27, 2012

More Marbling

Starting with tips on Q-Tips, I used 5 clear and 5 beige tips.  I applied one coat of Finger Paints Paper Mache as the base to all of them.


Using room temperature water, I used China Glaze In the Lime Light, Wet N Wild black and the Finger Paints Paper Mache and got these results:

  
Next, China Glaze Japanese Koi with Wet N Wild black and the Finger Paints Paper Mache:


Here's Sally Hansen Cocktail Party, Nailtiques Moscow and Finger Paints Paper Mache: 



Of all my experiments, I think that the reds turned out the best and followed by that would be the orange & white.  There were more, but not all of them turned out worth posting.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are having fum playing around with marbling! I am tagging you for the 11 Questions Tag. Check out the rules on my page! :)

    ReplyDelete