Thursday, January 12, 2012

Z Nailz

This time I wanted to try something in red.  I don't use red very often even though my husband loves when I wear red.  This one's for you, honey!



My camera (or maybe it's me) doesn't always take very good close-up photos, but this gives you the general idea.  Here, I used Zoya Karina as the red base (2 heavy coats) and then China Glaze Lubu Heels (also 2 heavy coats) on top.  I abso-freakin-lutely love the Lubu Heels!!!  It's a blackish with red glitter.  Fantastic!


 
The Karina wasn't as much RED as I had hoped.  Next time I do this one, I'm going to use China Glaze's Ruby Pumps and see if it makes a difference.

This photo makes it look a bit orange...but it's a ROCKIN' red.  I picked it up at Sally Beauty today along with China Glaze's Dorothy Who:
Sparkly things to come!

Have a great day :)

2 comments:

  1. That's a really cool mani, I like that!
    Dorothy Who looks gorgeous. I'm looking forward to seeing that on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!

    And I'm looking forward to trying Dorothy also. Trying to think of something cool to do with it. :)

    ReplyDelete