Friday, December 16, 2011

Oh So Sparkly!!

I felt like having long nails this time.  So I got out my trusty box of Kiss nail tips.


I cheat and use them as full cover nails.  I just file them to fit.  And I get these:


My husband calls them "Dragon Claws".  They really are a bit much.  So I trim and file them down to these:


And then I decided to use my new China Glaze polish Loreleis Tiara.  I'm never sure how a glitter polish will be...  Thin and needing lots of coats, or thick and clumpy.  This was perfect!
  

I used one coat.  It's like a million tiny sapphires and diamonds winking back at me.  I love it!!  I may add something to it later, but for now, I'm happy to just sit and stare at the sparkles.  (no top coat at this time) 

I only need a diamond and sapphire tiara of my own to wear with it!  "Dear Santa..."

3 comments:

  1. The polish looks really great. I'm so happy that it's on its way in the post to me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl at the store today asked if I do my own nails. I said yes. She said, "You go girl. You got skillz!" Aw, shucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that's cool, I like that! :)
    I had a taxi driver noticing my nails, wanting to let me know that he liked they were green instead of traditional red. :D

    ReplyDelete