Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What a Day!!

It started out kinda crappy with the battery dying in my car.  A trip to the mechanic and lightening my wallet by more than I care to talk about got the problem resolved.

On the bright side, I got my mission packet from Broadway Nails.  I received Home Wrecker and Space Cadet.  They both look really cool.


I will post here when I try them out!

I was also naughty and picked up a couple of bottles of polish.  Sally Beauty has China Glaze colors 2 for $10 right now. 


On the left is Blue Year's Eve from the Let It Snow collection and the right is Loreleis Tiara from the Eye Candy collection.  I absolutely blame this purchase on Amber at My Nail Graffiti because she posted about these colors and I fell in love with them.

AAANNNNDDDD....I've been working on the giveaway gifts.  Yes, there will be at least 2 winners!  So please round up the last 7 people so I can meet the 25 followers by the 25th goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment